integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Sunday, April 18, 2010
The past few days have been really hectic, but I like hectic :D I like having stuff to rush around for, I like chionging from place to place, I feel busy and life's ostensibly meaningful. I've been running around and sleeping little/bathing late and everything's culminated into this bad, bad cold-cough-sorethroat amalgamation, maybe its time i ought to seek alternatives. (omg jiayou with pw, dear J1 jnrs)

NUS Law interview went quite okay (: Got asked abt euthanasia and abortion and the interviewers were rly smiley - from the moment i stepped in all th way to the end when they stood up, shook my hand, and saw me to the door. (: Really appreciative (: Essay test today was abt organ donation, had to come up with a set of criteria for the organ transplant comm to decide on who ought to get these organs. I came up with SOMETHING, but I don't think it was very impressive. Haha, just hope everything goes fine, rly rly want NUS LAW. ((: cmon positive thinking! :D

Right aftr interview on fri, I went for PL date with PL :D HAHAHAHA, was rly fun! :D We had wanted to have lunch at swensens, but poor PL had a sore throat (mine hadn't developed at the point in time) so we ate at the marina sq foodcourt :D went sbc to talk talk too :D PL treated me to greentea frapp, ty (: went to play pool aft tt OMG it was so fun, and PL is rly good. :D (though at one point the whole white ball flew OFF the pool table). Joined mok tz tim corina to ice skate at kallang afterwards, then chionged home ard 7pm where i chionged thru dinner, took a bath and packed! :D headed over to yanqi's hse for our Proj Cactus work slpover, where we got rdy for our citibank YFC presentation till around 2am :D Woke up at 8am, had bf, and cabbed off to YMCA :D Presentation went rly well :D Went home, sao mu, tuition.

Omg I'm soooo worn out. Today went out with regina wj mok xingyi (regina's rly nice friend) and we watched shutter island! I was in utter disbelief at the twist at the end i refuse to believe my leonardo dicaprio is mental! :/

awesm movie, shall not divulge spoilers here, GO WATCH :D

longggg week ahead but i like (Y) :D

JIAYOU TO ALL THE ARMY GUYS, wherever you guys are going! :DDD JIAYOU AND GIVE IT UR ALL. :D

PS: HAHAHAHA yurong is like damn nice and sweet. He was telling me to drink more water+ rest more! :D

yurong says (10:28 PM):
*haha ok then take care sia :x
*cant nag u anymore while i in camp ops HAHA
jm says (10:29 PM):
*HAHAHAHA YURONG :D:D:D:D:D
*omg so sweet! :D
*im gonna blog about this
*HAHA wait ah.
yurong says (10:29 PM):
*NOO
*zzz NOOO
*=(

HAHAHA :D awesome friend or what. anyw, nvm your nagging will always be with me, whether you're in camp or not. they're in here *points to heart* THANKYOU peng you :D jiayou for OCS! :DDDDDDDDD

mokzy weisheng too JIAYOU FOR OCS.